A meal on their own or a great accompaniment to a meat or fish dish.
Preheat the oven to 200ºC fan (220ºC/gas 7). Place all of the mixed veg into a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Add the honey and lemon juice and mix thoroughly so all covered.
Lay the mixed veg onto a double foil-lined baking tray.
Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins until cooked through – depends on size of the veg.
Hints & Tips
- If the broccoli is starting to catch, lower the tray in the oven and cover with foil for the remaining time left
- Cutting things to similar sizes helps ensure even cooking
Ways To Change
- Use different veg as you like in your family
- Add thickly sliced onion for more flavour
- This is nice with a sour cream dip
- A little balsamic vinegar in the honey and lemon mix is lovely too